Ugh, I still feel like crap. At least school was...alright.

Well my stomach has been hurting me all day. And I’ve been burping way too much -_- Whenever I burp I get this weird taste in my mouth. I went to the bathroom a little bit ago and I feel a bit better now, so hopefully tomorrow this stomachache thing will be gone.

Anyway school actually wasn’t a disaster, like I thought it would be. That algebra test I failed—well so did most of the class so my teacher is letting us retake it. Thank God. I can’t let the fourth quarter start with me having a 34!

Anyway before spring break started I turned in this paper on To Kill a Mockingbird, which by the way is a brilliant book; I suggest reading it if you haven’t. Anyway, today in class my teacher gave out the papers back, except for one, which he had not finished grading. Guess what? It was mine -_-

So anyway this teacher gives out a lot of extra credit, so out of 450, around 10 people got over 450, and about 4-5 of those got over 500. So I go through the day scared as crap.I knew I failed, but how bad? Well at the end of the day I go down to his room and he’s finished grading it and guess what I got. 558/450. Yayness, second highest grade in the class. I was surprised, since I seriously thought I failed.

So my day has been pretty good. We were going to have to do these presentations in health but some person came in to talk to us about breast examinations so we didn’t have to. Good thing too, since Erica has all the notes and she wasn’t here today.

Hmmm…my stomach’s feeling better, but I’m still quite tired. Perhaps its because its almost nine and I got very little sleep last night. Anyway I can’t go to sleep until I finish a chapter of Within the Lies, so I better get working on that.

Love,
Spork
April 8th, 2008 at 02:47am