boys

I am going nuts. There is actually quite a few guys who like me at the moment. I am not really into any of them, although the attention can be nice at times, I don't want to lead a guy on either when I don't forsee a future with them.

There is one guy in particular that 'took a real shine' to me at this birthday party we both attended. He was super nice gentlemanly and everything, kept offering to by me drinks, even though I don't drink alcohol, and yes I am that old, it's legal for me... college kids go figure... you'd think I'd be a better writer for being in college eh? but alas I am not, just like doing it for stress relief.... anyway back from that bunny trail...

anyway I am not sure what to do about this guy, because I do want to be his friend, but I don't think I want to be his girlfriend. My friends keep trying to hook me up with him though. And I feel like I am caving because they are incessant on the issue. I feel so mixed up because part of me does want to just give in and go out with him, but the other part, wants to run in fear. I don't really know this guy well yet either.

But alas. I guess I shall take it one step at a time, do all the things I tell others to do and maybe take some of my own advice... darned how that comes it.
April 9th, 2008 at 02:53am