It's A Certain Gerard Way's 31st Birthday! Who's Celebrating?

I know it is beyond childish, but I will be, :D.

In some parts of the world, it isn't his birthday yet, but it is where I am, only four hours in (4am here, lol), but hey!

It's not everyday of the year that the most amazing frontman ever (in my humble opinion) turns 31 eh? There must be celebrations!!! Oh, and please take note, 31 is clearly the new 21, for those in doubt, and we suspect that Frank will liken this comparison to trees in his own special way. I'll keep an ear out, :D.

> I am planning to listen to only MCR all day as much as is humanly possible for me to do so, but I don't think that is really all that different from normal though!
> I am going to be wearing all of my MCR merch, of which I have little, being so skint due to gigs, posters and magazines (£2.20? Come on Kerrang! £2.10 was already killing me!)
> I will be telling everyone that I meet that it's Gee's birthday, and I don't doubt they'll think me quite the weirdo
> Cake will be eaten, as is the norm on a birthday, I mean thought, come on, everyone loves an excuse to eat cake! :D
> Coffee will be consumed in vast quantities, leading to a caffeine high, so I'll definitely have some fun, all in honour of Gerard's own little coffee addicted ways.
> I might possibly watch a couple of horror movies in his honour as well, like Dawn of the Dead or some scary shit like that, :D.
> I will personally graffiti myself in Mr Way's style ie. all over the neck/whatever with some interesting phrases/words written in black marker. My parents will kill me naturally, so I'll be wearing a nice scarf with my get-up.
> Oh, and I will take the Gerard doll I made (cause I can't afford the proper one) everywhere!
> Last, but not least, I will talk about nothing but how awesome he is!! (Like I don't do that all the time anyway!).

Of course I love Frank, Ray, Bob and Mikey to bits too, they are just as much my idols as Gerard, but, you know, it's Gee's birthday, not theirs.

I am well aware how sad all of this makes me, but who really cares? I certainly don't!

A little more seriously, a really happy birthday to an incredibly talented frontman named Gerard Arthur Way, born 1977, who turns 31 today. He's saved so many lives that they are countless and he loves every one of his fans, and mine is one of those countless lives, so thanks Gee, and I hope you get all you've ever dreamed of and more, hope this year is the best birthday yet, and well, enjoy it, you deserve to.

What have you lot got to say regarding Gee's birthday!?
April 9th, 2008 at 05:22am