A new style, new interest?!

Yes, we have found a rather interesting way of writing.

Dead letters.

Inspired by the Rasmus album, 'Dead Letters' I thought, why not put it into a story form, writing a set of letters that the sender will never give and the reciever will never see.

so basically it's like writing to someone, pouring out your feelings in a letter but the letter is to remain unknown, hidden. It's dead.

So yeah, going on this Idea, my girlfriend, Steph, and I starting writing to eachother in this form, it gets your creativity flowing and is fun to write.

Interested?!

Then read Dead letters from Frankie by Armor For Steph.

Tell us what you think?!

In my opinion it is different, and breaks from the same old way of writing a story.

Even if you don't want to make a story out of it, it is also a great way of relieving stress.

My coucilor once suggested to me, to write as she knew it was the only way i could express myself, but anyway...I couldn't do it as it only frustrated me more.

Until one day i was so angry at someone, i didn't yell at them but wrote down a whole three pages of what annoyed me about what they had done on paper, as if I was talking to them. It really helped.

So what I am trying to say is, check it out, see if you like it and also try it out when stressed, it really works.

[I had a point to this journal at the start but i'm a little under the weather so...it may come out like a load of nonesense.]

apologies.

FUNCTIONAL.
x x x
April 9th, 2008 at 01:36pm