Bless you know who today and forever.

At first I thought I'd rebel against the system and won't make this entry but what kind of fan I would be if I didn't publicly wish Gerard a happy birthday!

So...

Happy birthday Gerard!!! We love you! A lot!

Not much to say about him that wasn't said before. A hero, a role model, a simple yet amazing man.
Yeah that was probably the most noticeable change this year, he became a man. Not that he wasn't before, but I think he was just searching for himself and this year he found it big time. He became a confident, wise, proud man. And I'm proud of him for that, for not giving up no matter how much shit they gave him, for showing me and many other people that life is worth living and trying and following your heart.

He inspired me like no one ever did before. He truly made a difference, both in people's life and in music history.

So whatever he does now or where ever he is (Portland isn't it?) I can only wish him all the best, happy smiles and many great years to come both on a personal level and for the band.
Thank you Mr. Way from the bottom of my little black heart for doing what you do even when the going gets rough, and even though I really doubt he'll ever read it, I LOVE YOU!

I'm sorry I'm not baking cakes or singing to his poster but even this simple thank you won't be enough to show how much he inspires me and how much I look up to him. I hope to be just like him when I grow up.

P.S Is it just me or Gee looks younger with each passing year?
April 9th, 2008 at 04:27pm