Woah. What a crowd.

Mmhm.

Can I just say this? In term, if your bitching about the 'Happy Birthday Gee' journals, in one of your journals your simply doing the same thing others are doing. However, instead of wishing the man a happy birthday, your bitching and complaining that your sick of seeing journals about it. Haha I guess you could say I'm bitching about people bitching, but thats what most journals are about, people bitching about other peoples doings.

In all honesty no one is forcing you to read those journals so why read them? So you may ask 'Well then why do you read the ones where people bitch about to many Gerard journals'. I'm not really bitching if you think about it, I'm just saying that let the people show their respect, move on with your life, tomorrow will be a new day and it won't be his birthday anymore so you won't see them.

I seen a certain something that I wanted to point out.

'MCR IS KILLING MIBBA'

What the fuck.

There are so many people having a fit about how many MCR, FOB, PATD, A7X fans on here, what the hell do you expect? Simply ignore the shit and move along. Theres no need to bash on the fans and act like your some super mature kid cause you don't like shit like others do.

I don't understand how so many can yell at others for caring about a band or person. Who fuckin cares if they don't personally know them, thats not the point. They like them a lot, they look up to them, idolize them, whatever the reason. Your no one to say vulgar things about fans. You cannot deny that you have something, whether it be a athlete, musican, anything that you care about to the point that you want to wish them a happy birthday or whatever.

Its called R E S P E C T.

So go ahead and say that I'm just bitching, but someone has got to tell some of you to grow up and stop bashing on people for being fans. Theres no reason behind it.

And for the record.

Happy Birthday Gee. =]
April 10th, 2008 at 03:30am