Gerard Way. (read this =])

God, I forgot to make a journal about him! Anyways, it's still ninth of April in other countries though.

How to start?

Well, Mr. Gerard Arthur Rush Way. It's your first birthday as a married man, and of course, we all hope that you're happy and enjoying yourselves with your wife, Lyn-z. To you, to the man that I adore, to my best hero who changed and saved my life and many other lives, to the man that had the best role in each every fan fictions I've read, to the sexiest man, to the great songwriter and singer, to the brother I wish I would have, to the adorable front man/ leader of the greatest band, My Chemical Romance, to the co-founder of the ex-drummer Matt Pelissier, to the most beautiful man I've ever known, to you Gerard Arthur Rush Way, happy 31st birthday.

Yes, he is kinda old. Thirty-one means that you are living in this world for thirty one years! For three decades! But still, he doesn't look like his age, right? He looked like he's on his twenty's or something. I've known him for almost four years, and he is the man who changed me. He is the man who had a lot of talents; drawing, song writing, singing, dancing, acting, and even directing and most of all, he had a talent of caring a lot of people who loves him. He gives back the love that people that had gave to him.

Four years ago, I don't know who Gerard Way is. I saw him on MTV singing with a creepy ballet dancer on a weird funeral. I found him weird, he had a long hair, in which that time, I don't like. But I realized that he's different, being weird is different, being weird is cool. And with that, I found out that he is not weird, but he is different and cool. Apparently, that's the time I started to like him, to like them.

As the time goes by, he changed me, they changed me. In what way? I don't know. Maybe their songs has touched me, they had given me courage. That I am not alone That I must stand and fight for my own right. That I must not care about people saying a lot of bad things about me. That I must not be afraid to walk this world alone. That I just have to be myself and be brave. Their music touches my heart. It became my inspiration. He became my inspiration. They became my inspiration. Because of him, I had a lot of friends in my country and outside of my country. Which I consider my coolest friends ever. Though we haven;t seen each other yet, it seems that we've known each and everyone forever because of him, because of his band.

Yes, there are people who hates him. They just don't know how wonderful he is. Other keep telling that he's gay. Others keep telling that he's dead. Others keep telling that he and his band is a loser. They are the losers. He and his band didn't do such a thing to them. I am ready to fight for him! For he is my hero, he is the hero of everyone!

I have cried many times because of him. Because I want to see him and his band soooo badly. And unfortunately, I haven't seen them yet. But it's okay. It's because of him why it's okay. I always have the faith. It's because of the things that he have said and written through their music. Again, I always have the faith. By the way, I thank him for giving my lovely INO friends the best night of their life. Though I was not there, I am so happy for them.

Gerard,
you are so fucking amazing. you can make me happy, you can make me cry. you are my hero. With the things that you've done to us, you deserve to be loved. You are a really amazing person. Really amazing that I cannot even explain how amazing you are. I wish you all the best, I really do. I love you so fucking much. I hope I will someday see you. Thank you very much for what you've done to me, to us. You are the best man in my life after my father. (lol) Happy birthday to you and I want you to know that:

"You're not in this alone."

Make everyday your best. you deserve to have the best days in every day of your life.

xoxo,
ny.
April 10th, 2008 at 04:43am