Sometimes PLEASE RESPOND.

Life is so hard i cant stand its sometimes... Its just sometimes i get so confused. and sometimes i hate life...but sometimes its actually okay... Like most say im a love sick puppy, guy dependent, attention whore(as jake says) it honestly doesnt matter what you call me or if your talking shit behind my back.. I am honestly starting to not care anymore. it just hurts that you(jake) say shit and then turn around 5 months later and say you could care less if i died...Thats BULL SHIT. Just 4 Months Earlier you said you loved me and that you couldnt picture life without me... but now your saying you dont care and you never did and NEVER will. but heres what gets to me... You never truly forget your firsts. whether it be your first kiss, make out session, homecoming, holding someone close and never wanting to let go moment...and if you didnt care... why would you waste your firsts on me. Because i know your a guy but I know for a fact You wont forget. You may say you did. But i know you havent. Im so not stupid enough to believe that.... Your not allowed to have a girl friend.. If you didnt care You wouldnt have tried to hide it so badly if you didnt care you wouldnt have re-asked me out. Sweetheart Sometimes You make it really hard to trust myself and even any other guy anymore. You so killed it but it hurts to know i'd come crawling back to you in a heartbeat....

Needs Help Advice please....
April 11th, 2008 at 05:10am