Muse/Futurheads last night

We got there, surpringly easily considering it was Central London on a Saturday and parked in the pouring rain. Dad was like, 'I'll get the wheelchair out, you put your coat on.' Now, this is 6.30pm and the doors don't open until 6.45pm. 15 minutes in the cold rain... good plan dad! Fortunatly a bloke took pity and let us in to be directed to a bar. Some others were inside and I am guessing they were in the music business so I took the time to complain about Earls Court charging extra for wheelchairs/parking etc and the O2 (Who never even responded). Some bloke threw a pint over my dad... usually dad who does that to other people so it was strange to see it happen to him. This is when we found that the support was the Futureheads... cool, I have been wanting to see them!

So we go to find our seats and find out they are preety damn amazing! (well, we thought so until eveone stood up and we saw a mix of arses and arms... hmm!) Futureheads were announced by Roger Daltry which was cool. They started with the only track I thought I knew of theirs... don't know the title, lol but it has the lyric 'if you work it out tell me what to do' in it. Anyone? However I also knew the beginning of a twist. (He intoduced that one!) They were mighty fine and reccomemded to anyone!

Teenagers in remission introduced the main act and OMG, wow!! Started with take a bow and ended with knights,,, defintly the right way round guys, well done! Still no Bliss though, what's up with that?? He did a track on the organ (Pipe) which was amazing! Um... big bouncy white balloons in Blackout... no acrobats though, lol! Tell you Muse are like the best live act out there... go dee them if you get the chance! No pyros butr smoke cannons instead... I am speechless, honestly and don't know what else to say!

TCT is a great cause, give all you can... www.teenagecancertreust.org

:)
April 13th, 2008 at 04:58pm