BEST NIGHT OF MY LIFE<333

DISCLAIMER:
(This story is 100% percent true; if you think i'm lying you're an idiot.)

April 13, 2008 Taste Of Chaos in Sacramento is by far the best thing that has ever happened to me. So I'm gonna post a big long blog about my night. :)

We got to the Arco Arena and tried to find Jenitha (the girl who we had to get our Sponsor wristbands from, but she said we were two hours early. So to kill time we walked to Mountain Make's pizza. (HELLA good.) Then we found Jenitha and she mets us at the front entrance and took us to where we were gonna be working. (Declare Youself [trying to get people to vote]) When we were done with that we went to the Atreyu AP Booth signing and I met/hugged all of them and they signed my magazine thingy. (picture coming soon...) Then we sat and watched the JRock bands and Blessthefall. Then we attempted to get to the front for Bullet For My Valentine, but was waaay too gnarly so we went back to the seats and watched Atreyu. We went back to the floor and got to the front of the crowd for Avenged Sevenfold. Fvukin' greatest show I've been too. (pyro, fireworks, confettii, singing Happy Birthday to Dan, and Brian<3 making stupd faces and singing Britney Spears.

After their set we went and chilled by the buses to meet them. (we were like 50 feet away, but the security said we had to stay where we were) We waited their for fvuking two hours freezing. I started having a mini-panic attack because I was starting to doubt I'd meet them. But then the two hella cool guys from Hooligun Clothing walked over to us and said that we we're coming with them to Avenged's bus and showed his pass to the security guy. He told us to "Act cool, just start talking to everybody, and don't tell who brought you over here".

My heart started beating hella fast when I saw Johnny & Brian<3 (Jb, Matt B., Michelle & Lacey too). At first I gt pissed becuase Brian<3 saw the 8 or 9 of us coming and he went in the bus. Then I started talking to Johnny and he pointed at my self-made Brian<3 necklace and he said. "THAT is so cool." I was smiling hella big and then we took a picture with him (coming sooon...) and he said, "Someone hold my leg up." and lifted his knee. I was all over it :D. Then during the picture I saw Brian<3 come back outside and he announced, "There's family here I haven't seen for ahwile, so I'm not taking any pictures." I got kinda sad, but since he was like 6 feet from me, I wanted a hug. At first I couldn't move becuase I was so fucking nervous, but then I just started walking over to him and I tapped him on the shoulder. (hehe!) He turned around (I almost died) and I told him, "I know you don't want any pictures, but can I have a hug?" And he smiled (I DID die) and he said, "Of course." *cue the best moment/hug of my life* Then he said, "I just got family here that I don't get to see when I'm on the road so..." Then I said "That's totally ("cool" or "understanable"...I don't rememeber.) Then he said ,"Very cool." And I turned to walk away. Then we went to go find my sister, and I totally started happy-crying right when we walked away from their buses.
FVUKING AMAZING!
April 14th, 2008 at 01:30pm