Moonshadow

My god, you're perfect. Officially, you are the embodiment of true perfection. I wish I could tell you. But, more than that, I wish I could find some way to communicate to you just how much it is that I love you..

People say that we're too young to understand such a complex emotion.. Well, fuck people. I love you with every fiber of my being and I know that, no matter what, I always will..

You know what I love most about you? [Everything] That I don't have to be afraif you're going to get bored or tired of me and just leave. You're going to be mine[[only mine]] FOREVER. That will always make me smile.

I never thought I would find someone that could put up with me.. With how weird I can be about some things.. But it turns out, you like those things about me.. There isn't anything I don't like about you..

Did I ever tell you that? That I love everything about you? After this long and after how much we've shared with one another.. There is nothing I dislike about you... There isn't even anything I don't like..

Know why? Because everything is one small part of the you that I so love. So, even if you do have a tendency to shout at things easily.. and even if you have made me feel bad once or twice, you're perfect..

Because you're all mine..And you're always going to be.. You once said that I was a big part of you? Well, you're the biggest part of me.. And you know that's true.. You know what I was like before, that I was nothing without you.. That I never truly smiled..

But now I smile every single day because of you.. And even when someone else makes me smile..You know what? Chances are, Im thinking about you, or how I have to tell you about it later... You are my first thought upon awakening, and my last thought before bed. Always.

I've always had a tensency to put others before myself.. But before it was out of self-loathing... Now, I have a sense of self worth. Thanks to you.. Even though I do put you before myself.. Because you are more important than me..

That is a fact. Your life is more important than mine..As well as your happiness.. and your comfort.. I always want you to smile...and Im sure you have some idea as to how good it makes me feel to do so.. Beacause you are always making me laugh and smile.

I'm sure you won't read this for a while.. But I don't have the option of speaking to you right now..So I thought I should write this.. To get you back for the thoughtful things you've been doing for me lately..Even if the truth can't really be considered thoughtful in my opinion...

Ah, but love...Right?
April 15th, 2008 at 02:45am