If the clouds were singing a song, then I'd sing along. Wouldn't you too?

Ugh. My period is about to come on and that means my patience is getting incredibly short. Menstrating sucks. -headdesk- But on the brightside, that means it won't be on during Grad Bash or Prom, so that's good.

---

The Chicago trip was a ton of fun. I took over 200 pics/videos. But I just uploaded them to Facebook because Photobucket would take 57813493 years.

---

So Ben is a manager now. This pyscho dude who likes to walk up and down the boiling streets of Tampa, Florida during the summer in a black fucking trenchcoat and matching cowboy hat. Crazy bastard with no respect or consideration for people, especially women. He called me "baby" the other day. I'm like, "er, screw you."

And then Jandri came in the other day and Ben goes, "Is that your boyfriend?"

"No. I just like kissing random guys."

"Haha. You're funny."

So this other guy Brian, who works with me and knows my boyfriend, says, "You guys are really cute. You should get married and have babies."

"Yeah. We want to do that. :cute:"

Ben says, "What?! You guys want to get married?! How old are you?!"

"Um......... 17.........?"

"That's ridiculious! You young people are just so stupid nowadays! Getting married just for fun! Oh my God! I've lost all respect for you!"

I'm thinking, wtf? You're like, 24, right? So I say, "Um. You don't know me. You don't know my boyfriend. You don't know how our relationship works. I didn't ask you what you think. I don't care what you think. So your opinion is useless and means nothing to me. Leave me alone. And stay out of my face."

Ben, "Wow. You're fiesty."

.___.

What. A. Prick.

---

I have a four page paper due on Monday about Environmentalist vs. Economist. My computer is fucked so I have to write it on my phone. UGH. Kill me.

---

There's this person at my job who doesn't do her job. Everyone has to clean up after her and it gets so irritating after awhile. I've told her over and over again what she does wrong but she doesn't seem to get it. And the worse part is she's getting promoted. -slaps- ANDANDAND. There's this other girl, super bitch, who is brand fucking new. And she's getting promoted soon too. Only because she knows the boss and kisses ass. Man, I hate when that happens. But I swear, if this BS continues, I'm gonna have to leave.
April 15th, 2008 at 04:14am