Rec me a story. =) And suprisingly, I had quite a good time today.

Does anyone know of any good stories worth reading? I'm up for anything, My Chem fics are preferred, but I'll read any fandom or original. I love Freard in paticular so if you know of any good ones I'd love to hear about them. =D

And today, suprisingly, I actually had a really good time out with my older sister, mum and my one year old niece. This is pretty much a miracle for me, as I'm very....anti-social and would normally much rather normally sit in then go out with my family.

We went to Matlock which is a little town touristy near us. We looked in the gifts shops and got frustrated with the grabber machines in the aracades, haha. We also went to the aquarium, and I realised I have a fish phobia (Actually, I probably developed it today) because there were THE SCARIEST FUCKING FISH YOU HAVE EVER SEEN. I'm not even kidding. They were huge and just stared at you. There was one that had like a huge lip and really bulgy eyes and it was just...Ick.

They had thIS hologram gallery thing in the aqaurium and I was chasing my niece around it, haha. Some of the holograms were AMAZING, there was this one called Jekyll & Hyde were you like some him transform, it was creppy. Some of the were so realistic I couldn't get over it.

Anyway, I had a really nice time even though it was really cold and my legs were aching. =D My niece is so god damn cute, and she was giggling all day.

Oh, and also, I'm thinking about writing a rather depressing Freard that will indclude drama and anst galore, with a devasting illness in there with it just to make it even more angsty. For some reason I'm really good at writing fics that involve illness. (It's probably to do with the fact I want to be a doctor...) I can't write sex scenes though so it would have no boysex...But eh, I'm sure whoever reads it will live. XD
April 15th, 2008 at 06:32pm