Poetry, Stories, and Hell's Kitchen

So I just finished watching American Idol. I would write about what I thought of each performance, but I already forgot a few of them -_- I’ll start that next week. I was planning to do it from the top twelve, but top six will totally work XP

Unlike yesterday, I am extremely awake. I got to sleep at ten yesterday, and now I’m like wide awake. Today was still all bleh. Half the day was alright, but scattered throughout the day I got that annoying emptiness/full feeling. I say that because I can’t tell if I feel empty and sad or just filled with too much crap. Haha that sounded lovely. But you get the idea. I hope.

Anyway I’m watching Hell’s Kitchen. I hope Vanessa goes just because its funny watching Jason screw up with the menu XD I know, I’m evil. Wow, he says he should stay because he hasn’t proved himself. That’s why he should go -_- Dumb reason Jason. Awww…poor Vanessa. Hehe, a refrigeration unit.

Now I’m kinda happy Vanessa made it. Well that was an interesting episode. The beginning confused me a bit. I was like, there’s no way he’s going to make them do that. If they had killed the chickens I never would have watched it again. Seriously. Christina’s smart, not picking Corey to go. Wow, next episode looks good.

Anyway, I put a few poems up for you to read. I’d do more of mine but I’m so lazy right now, and I’m getting ready to go to bed. This journal had another point when it started, but I can’t remember it so I’ll just talk about my stories. Hehe, idea I stole from Onyx.

Let us Cling Together- I’m not writing it now. I’m probably deleting it.

Within the Lies- I just can’t go on with it. I’m sorry, but the reason is personal, and I kinda screwed it up anyway. Long story short, its not being continued, at least not with the plot I intended to write about.

I’m also getting ready to start a new story, I’ll probably do it Friday night when I have plenty of time to do any research I need to do. I’m still working out some details that will make this plot make sense. Like I know what I want to happen, but it is so unrealistic, I need to make it believable. I haven’t thought of a name yet.

Love,
Spork
April 16th, 2008 at 04:05am