Ugh. Bleh. This sucks.

So I was going to put my John Lennon story up, the one that explains how I fell in love with him, but then I realized that the notebook I wrote it in wasn’t here, it’s at my Granddad’s house. That really sucks, since I wanted to put at least half of the chapters up. I’ll just explain it now.

There are about ten chapters. Each are about a page, and their short, to the point sentences. But I think it has meaning, and it would be awesome if once I put it on here you could read it. I guess that gives me tonight to think of a name. I have no idea what to name it.

Anyway its 10:45, and I probably shouldn’t be on this late when it’s a school night. So once I finish typing this I will check my comments, then go to bed. Yeah, I know this is really short, but I really don’t have that much to say, and about half a minute has passed since I begun typing this paragraph. I’m such a time waster XP. I could be doing something useful, but as always I’m on mibba.

I still need to find that Queen fic. And Quizzy needs to figure out what’s wrong with the messages and fix them so I can talk to Lisa again. Why is she never on mibba? Anyway Jojo’s going to get me obsessed with Pink Floyd, I just know it. Well actually I kinda started it, since I listened to a song of theirs the day I first talked to her and then it kinda stuck in my head when I was bored today. So yeah, I dunno why but I just felt like posting that.

Woo-hoo, I wasted a minute typing that paragraph. I just realized that I used to call quizilla ‘Zilla, now I always call it Quizzy. I guess I don’t like typing a capital z, since I can’t use the left space bar when I do, and I hardly know where the right one is!

Anyway, this is longer than I thought it would be, but I really need to get to bed right now. Otherwise I swear I could ramble on for another ten minutes.

Love,
Spork
April 16th, 2008 at 04:46am