The Strings That Tie To You

So I've managed to survive my trip to Arizona, but not completely unchanged. For those of you who know me, you know that I'm a proud resident of Michigan; more particularly, I'm from D-Town.(Detroit for all of you non-savvy peeps). I love my home state, despite the frigid winters and sweltering, humid summers. My friends and family live there, and I love them soooo much.

But I also have a bit of a dilemma. In Michigan, I'm homeless. Sure, I have some relatives that MIGHT let me stay with them. But in Arizona, I have an apartment and a job. A sister who's got my back, and some kickin' nephews to dote over.

So I'm sorry to say that I will be living in Arizona indefinitely. Fortunately for me I'm still returning to the D on my scheduled return date, the 16th. I'll still be going to my MCR concert (which I'm about ready to cream in my pants about). But then on the 22nd I'm returning to Tucson and living in my new studio apartment and working my new job at Target.

The last two weeks have been very weird for me. Desert life is so much different from living in the TUNDRA that is Michigan at the moment. I've been told that it's supposed to be nicer when I come home at 7PM this evening, but who knows. It could be snowing. -shrug-

I haven't been able to write anything for a good long ass while, because of my depression. It just eats at me, ya know? Nothing seems good enough to put online; all of my ideas seems stale to me. I'll do my best to post something, but I think I'm going to be homesick for a good goddamn long time.

Much Love, ~ Candy <3
April 16th, 2008 at 08:04pm