I'm Getting My Harp Next Week

Yes, I play the harp. I bet I'm the only person on Mibba who does not play a rock instrument-guitars, bass, drums. Instead, I play recorder, clarinet, piano and harp, but they are seriously cool.
I only started playing the harp a few weeks ago and it's surprisingly easy. I have a knee-harp which is a small version that you rest on your knee.

What really annoys me though is that my brother and I have the same music teacher, who's also teaching him harp. It took the 'wow' affect off it all-yeah, I play a harp-but so does my younger brother.

I'm very excited about it though. It's not everyday you meet a 13 y-o who can play the harp. My grandad said I could make a business and be very fine off.

I'm not very good at playing anything else. I can't play all the clarinet notes because of my disability, I can only play the higher ones. I can't play the piano fast enough sometimes, again down to my disability, and the guitar for the same reason.

But harp is very fun.

It's quite ironic because ages ago I was talking to Emzilly, a Mibba star, about music, bragging that I could play everything. She asked if I could play accordiane and I said yes. She asked if I could play harp and I said no, but now I can!

I don't have to pay for this harp either-school are providing me with it until my last year and I get to take it home.

I'm excited, which is really geeky.

Thanks, anyways

Betty Bloo Bear
xxx
April 18th, 2008 at 05:04pm