Nothing Rhymes With Circus....Seriously

Hola peeps! Was up? Wow....I think the paint fumes are getting too much in here.

Well I'm a little bored so I've decided to blog a bit. So, I have just gotten home from the Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey circus and it was pretty sweet. The clowns were cool....very non-creepy. There were tigers, elephants and horses. OMFG AND LLAMAS!!!!!!!!! I lurved the llamas. Somehow my mother had gotten us front row seats and were were right in the center of the action. *Why can't she do that with concert tickets, she wonders aloud* Anywho, since we were in these "special seats" we got to be apart of the circus. woot fun huh? It was cool, I guess. They had this giant motorcycle tram car thing and my family and I got on it and were transported around the arena. The clown man who was driving it kept looking at me and winking and waving at me. It was so creepy and embarrassing cuz my mom has the most loud and annoying laughs ever and she was seated next to me cracking up. For the rest of the show the clown kept on waving and winking at me. His name was Pepe and he spoke with a thick German accent. There were cool arial display and acrobats and all that. I believe 75% of the male performers were gay. That's just my theory. I have a good gaydar. I can really tell if someone is gay. Getting a bit off topic though. Well, it was amazing and fun and an awesome experience. If you ever wanna go to the circus...I reccomend this one. Another good thing is.......next time my family goes to a circus........we're going to a FREAK SHOW!!! Hellz yes!!!

Does anyone know a word that rhymes with circus actually? If you do....let me know.

Signing off, I'm alright in bed but I'm better with a pen

xoxo,
Valerie
April 20th, 2008 at 04:45am