I may be moving....

Ah.

What a year.

What a long year.

Late last summer, I decided to join the USMC so that I could get a leg up in life when I decided to start my own family.

But, ya know, things happen that change a person's mind.

Yeah, I WANT to join, but I don't think it's right for me anymore. I feel more inclined toward a career as an author. After all, I've been told the stories I write are good.

But here's a pothole: I MIGHT fail my senior year. It's not because I'm stupid. More along the lines of "Loss of Motivation". Yeah, that sounds stupid, but it's pretty much the truth.

But if I fail, I'll just get my GED and do whatever. I MIGHT join the USMC and I MIGHT NOT.

If I don't, I think I'll either move to NJ to live with an aunt and unlce I have up there and go from there. There are plenty of things I could do to busy myself with. Start over.

Or I might move to FL, where my dad lives. I could pick a trade and go with it. Maybe it'll lead me somewhere.

Honestly, I'm leaning towards movin' to NJ, because there's a better chance for me to get my book published up there.

But that's just ONE of the reasons. The rest I'm keeping quiet about. ;P

So, this might just be my most interesting summer yet.

Or, it might not be.

We'll just have to see about that.

-Frank
April 21st, 2008 at 02:00am