I'm Hurting deep inside

I want someone to love me so badly, meaning a special person, or a guy that cares enough to actually love me. Some people have no idea that I long for affection, I mean, I cry at night looking up at the sky at night wishing that someone will come my way and love me so sweetly and tenderly. And guys, I don't mean sex. I mean someone who will respect me and love me for me and not want to change me or think that I'm immature for them. I mean I want to be special and beautiful to someone. I mean a guy who will just look at me and just take a few minutes to just look at me and not have one sexual thought run through his mind and just think that I'm so beautiful. He'll just look at me, pull the hair back from my face, look me in the eyes and tell me I'm beautiful and that I'm special to him.
I mean, as I'm writing this I'm crying so badly, I feel like someone is ripping my heart out.
I mean seriously, is there anyone out there, guy or girl that understands me?
And is there any guy that is like this out there? I wannna find my prince charming and I want someone who will be loyal and committed. Well that's all I got to say for now but honestly don't take advantage of this journal entry cause I don't usually write this stuff on the internet but I'm taking a chance by pouring out my heart in this journal. And don't comment if you don't have anything nice to say.
April 21st, 2008 at 03:23am