A Message To All of Mibba

A Message to All Mibbians everywhere:

I've been on here for over a year now, and it's truly my second home. Not just like one, but truly one.

I came on here a depressed, socially challenged, questioning mess. And although it didn't trigger right away, Mibba helped me. It really, truly did. I became more aware of my surroundings. More loving to myself, and people whom I would have never otherwise been friends with. I became more understanding, and less of a cut throat bitch. It helped me through my selfish stages and my suicidal thoughts.

And although I wouldn't say I'm fully healed, I can say Mibba is a nice band aid and antiseptic to help heal these emotional scars...

...okay. Terrible analogy, but you get my drift.

but I'm not leaving. I just felt I haven't expressed my feelings enough. So, i just wanted to say, Thank You Mibba. Thank you for the life you've given me. Thank you Dujo for creating this place during the worst time period in me, and helping me stay alive. Thank you Kara, and all of the Mods and Editors, for helping me realize my passion in writing and what I want to do with my life. Thank you Frankie, for helping me become less selfish. Thank You Comment thread, for connecting me with a lost love. Thank you Czaree, for just being the best person ever.

And to every Mibbian out there, big or small, California surfer dude or New York artist, City bound writers and hopeful Mississipians, from Australia to my hometown of Bayshore, NY, just Thank you. You're all the most amazing people I've ever met.

Thank you for embracing me and taking me in. i can't say it enough, but I Love you all. i really do.

Love Always, Sakura
April 22nd, 2008 at 12:05am