Would you like some cheese?

If you want cheddar I can get it in by next Monday!

Sorry... don't ask me what that^^ is about.

Anyway, how are you? Don't bother answering that, because frankly, I really couldn't care less, and I probably won't end up reading any comments made relating as to how you are feeling.

As you can see, I'm in a very snobbish mood. It's probably because I'm wearing this weird blue and white polka-dot dress Amelia picked out for me the last time we went shopping. You see, I'm going to her house for New Year's Eve celebrations. Beth's gonna be there too. She was originally gonna have a party where many of her friends were invited, but her dad wouldn't let her so she's just having 2 friends over for New Year.

My stories are going pretty well. I probably won't start the sequel to Mike's Determination and Joey's Depression until either the Friendship Bench or Captivated's finished. I'm focusing more on Captivated because I've got a pretty good image as to how it's going to turn out, but with the Friendship Bench, I'm still lingering around a bit. But anywho's they're coming along pretty well. I'm halfway through the next chapter for Captivated, so 'keep your eyes peeled' for that.

I probably should go practise guitar now, but I just really couldn't be fucked going to tune it. I tried earlier this morning (that stupid dog next door woke me up with it's barking) but it appears to be that either my tuner's having a spazz day or the battery is flat. And yes, I know how to manually tune it with the 5th fret and all, but again, I just don't wanna.

I'll go now,

Cheers,

Michelle.

P.S: Happy new year. woohoo. woohoo indeed.
December 31st, 2006 at 03:08am