How to love homosexuals like Jesus does....

Yes, that's an actual book.

I saw it today and laughed so hard I got tears in my eyes...I threw it back onto the shelf as my mom came over to see what was so funny...

*ahem*

"No mom! I wasn't reading that!! I was flipping through this!"

*randomly grabs a book titled "How better sex makes a better marriage"*

Oops.
I never do the right thing....

Usually Masha calls me at 2:14....3:14 her time, the moment school lets out for her, I told her not to call me for the next few days and just lets things settle down here. I haven't talked to her in almost 24 hours and it feels like a punishment. I miss her.

I was out with my brother and his fiance,Sam, and mom kept talking about how Masha calls me all the time and how she's a psycho crazy girl and I was really trying not to just yell at them that she calls me because she loves me, because she misses me, what the fuck is so wrong with that?? She's more than just a friend now just fucking DEAL.
So we get out to lunch and sam starts giving me these little tips about how to get rid of a bothersome friend and I'm just like "Yeahno, there's more to it then that.I'll tell you later."
1/2 hour later in the car with just me, Alex, Sam and my brother

Her: So what's the more to it with Masha?
Me:...uhm
Her: You told me you'd tell me!
Me: She's my girlfriend.
Her: Ooooooh.....

*silence for a full 5 minutes*

My Brother: I take it mom and dad don't know....
Me: no, I'm trying to keep it that way
Him: I'm not saying anything! Don't worry.
Me: Thank You
Sam: *Still hasn't said anything yet*

My brother knows I have a girlfriend and didn't kick me out of his car right then and there, he didn't tell my parents when we pulled up to the stoplight next to them and he even said I could crash at his place next weekend if I wanted to go up and see her.

I know he doesn't support Gays or anything, but he supports me and knowing that is enough.

xx
Emery
April 23rd, 2008 at 02:26am