A Great Big Thank You!

This is a HUGE thank you to all my readers of 'Mom, Why Are MCR In Our House?'
when i started writing that story i would never have dreamed it could have come as far as it has. you guys are absolutly the best! to say the story line is so cliche (and lets face it, it is) the fact you guys have stuck with me and given support every step of the way absolutly fills me with happiness.

Jessie...hunny. you are most diefinatly my insiration for alot of the crazy shit that goes on in my stories. i hope you like your lil sub-plot.

Elfy...dear god where would i be with you my dear? most probably not writting at all. i also hope you are enjoying your lil sub-plot and part. rest assured yours will be a happy ending.

Beth... i promise we will come see you. on my life! thank you for being my unofficial proof-reader.

Ann...thanks for the truely continued support. and some aweseom advice too.

Misty (bulletinourhearts)... thanks for your awesome advice and support.

Katie/Karat (Limelight)... dont think for a second your part is over. thanks for the support.

Riley... thanks for the support.

Leen (Happy Sunshine)... big thanks for all your support.

cha-cha-darlinn...thanks for your support.

Beth (GeeandBobrockmysocks)... thanks for all the support.

Angie (Avenged7inshadowsX)... huge thanks for your advice and support. sorry i went against your idea but it hasnt worked out that bad really...i hope.

there are soooooo many more of you i want to thank. unfortunatly i would be here for a long time and i dont really have that long. so i'll just say a collective:

THANK YOU

for all your support, advice, help and general care. it means a lot to me that you all love my story so much. rest assured it is nowhere near finished i hope most of you will see it through to the end.

much love for every single one of you!
Karlee
xoxxxxox
April 23rd, 2008 at 12:01pm