It's all about the title.

These sentences keep zooming around my head for a journal and I was stalling for weeks but I want to write and since my story isn't writing itself I've decided that I should write a little of the non fiction genre.
And besides I can't write by myself, I mean I can but it sucks. I think I need some input about what I'm writing.
Like that 40th chapter of my story, we can settle this affair, a good friend of mine beta-ed it since it was driving me banana sammich and I couldn't fix it so she kindly helped me with it and I could tell people enjoyed it but my last one is just blah.

I've been to the mall yesterday and came back with quite a finding but penny less so meh...Say hello to the owner of a brand new MCR tee. *smug smile*

I also saw an old friend of mine yesterday, it was extremely sad.
I literally grew up with this girl and we didn't even acknowledge each other. I don't know what's the point of this, friendship, life...If this is how it end. Worthless, useless. I mean I grew up with her yet the girl was a stranger, I didn't know her anymore, what she likes, what she enjoys, why does she laugh nowadays. I used to know that but now I don't.
Can you know a shadow?

Hmm turns out I don't really have a lot to say..

Ugh I'm in a mood today.
April 23rd, 2008 at 07:30pm