End of the Year (school)

The end of the school year is upon us… Or at least it is at my school. Pressure to get you’re grades up to what they should be is now applied all the time like the pressure upon a serious injury. And drama is at an all time high, oh yes! My favorite time of any school year…. NOT! I’ve always been a straight A kind of student so grades are just a normal thing for me… but the drama is killing me! So many people are trying for one more hook-up before summer break and others are ending theirs so they can “have fun” over the summer… Uh… this is high school remember? It’s not like a majority of the population marries their high school sweet heart!

Let’s see… I know if you’re older, you’ve probably heard of the band Chicago… And then there are some of you out there who are like… Chicago? You mean like the city, or the movie? No! The band. =) Well, I love them. I play trombone and so these guys are like an inspiration to me… anyway to get to the point, the radio station I listen to has this thing called Make It Stop, where they play horrid music from who knows when and basically people call in and try to guess who it is and what the song is called… Today they played a song by Chicago that starts with a TROMBONE and TRUMPET duet… Well the DJ’s like “Don’t you just love the french horns at the beginning? Please someone call before I rip out my ears.” Uhhh Excuse me!?!?! If you’re into music and you’re a dj then you should at least have some clue of basic musical instruments! Maybe I’m just a band geek so this is more horrible to me… I donno….

I’ll stop my rant here today and spare you all… if there is anyone who reads this. =\

P.S. I also have a blog... www.bassani.net/wawa check it out? thanks!
P.P.S This entry is from my blog. =)
April 24th, 2008 at 02:29am