What Do You Think?, part 2

Again, I'm asking for assistance on a song. Not really assistance but more like constructive critisism, if you will. I covered a song by Bright Eyes, and it's called "First Day of My Life".



I don't know if its good or not.
It's a pretty simple song, so I tryed to portray its "simpleness" in the song.
Or ya know...I was a tad lazy ;)
But anyway...uhm...(trying to fit more to make this journal have more of a point to it), I had a softball game today. We won, and I got to play the whole game! =D I played second base for 3 innings and then shortstop for 3 innings. We didn't play 7 because we were beating the team pretty badly. The final scored ended up being 17-4. I also got 2 or 3 runs. I don't quite remember haha. And I'm gonna guess it was because of the heat.

Oh myyyylanta! It was SO hot outside today. AND we had to be at the field 1 and a half hours early, then the game lasted for 2 hours. So in total, I was baking for about 3 and a half hours.

...But I got a nice tan...WAIT no I didn't, never mind =P. I have a farmer's tan, sort of. My face is tan. Arms, as well, but that would be part of the farmer thing =P. It's like a t-shirt tan sort of thing. And then I have like, a 1 1/2 inch part on my left wrist where it's white cause I have some bracelettes there that I never take off.

Well....I think that's good enough, don't you? I told you about my day and stuff, but really, I just want you to tell me what you think about my video haha.

xRin Tin Tin
(thank you if you give me some pointers, ahead of time <333333 haha)
April 24th, 2008 at 03:43am