New Developments - EMBARRASSING!

This wont make much sense unless you look at my previous post.

Here goes.

So we finally managed to persuade another one of my friends to come . Only now she has suddenly remembered that she agreed to babysit that night ages ago and she totally forgot about it (suspicious?). The grand total of mates coming now = 1. Pathetic.

At school they were doing free chlamydia tests to our year group. It was optional, but because you can only get it by having sex, you could tell who was a virgin.

As i fall under this category, i didn't take the test. Its nothing to be ashamed of i know, but i couldn't help but feel a bit singled out.

One slightly embarrassing moment was when one of the tutors, she's quite young which makes it slightly better, but she was there at the doors to the hall waving these tests at us telling us to do it just in case, So there i was stood in the doorway with this teacher waving this clap test under my nose so i said there is really NO chance that i have it. so she said fair enough and offered it to the next person that was going past. It wasn't till i was out the doors when i realised the really hot guy in my physics class was stood right behind me the entire time. MORTIFIED! I know, its nothing to be ashamed of, but it was still really awkward.
April 24th, 2008 at 08:37pm