4th Quarter, Introduction, and spazzy, spazzy! Mero!

It's another day, school ish boring, couple laughs here and there, but we all know it's routine. Just a little bit of change in it everyday though. I still think that the teachers should add a little bit of school activity instead of reading textbooks to get us students to pay attention. Riiiight. -.- Never gonna happen will it?

I got a D at the beginning of Language Arts, I couldn't find my map assignment (It's Language Arts for God's sake.)and I failed on that. Test grade she says. And she also made us redo the timeline as well (To waste paper, because I did that assignment too).

Unlike the recent quarters, I'm turning in my homework more. Better a C than a D or F right? Meh, still. Parents are sensitive about these things. But BLARGH! No matter to me.

I'm also being prepared to cater a wedding this Saturday. The Home Ec. club is going to cater this wedding and I'm serving beverages. Sadly, I can't serve the alcohol. Our supervisor's neighbor, Wade, has been a waiter before and he will be serving them instead. I wonder how it would be, serving a wedding in the countryside. I'm hoping that there won't be any scent of sheep crap.

But since this is my first entry, an introduction is in order! Cuz I feel like writing it with my first entry.
---
I ish Asami.

I'm just one of your average little chibi kitsunes with a boring life.

>> For those who are homophobic, I am lesbian, but leave me alone.
T-T I don't need the mean comments okies? I'm too small and pitiful for bashing.
No bashy-bashy ok?

Anyway, I ish Filipino. Yay! Azn powah! We make awsome food, mero! x3 So obviously I cook.
I also like to play piano on my spare time.
Others are gaming, drawing, and watching anime, mero.

If you're an anime fan, talk to me! Mero! T-T RPs are also a favorite thing of mine.
So if you're an anime fan and/or you like to RP, talk to meh!

That's all for now, mero!
April 24th, 2008 at 09:38pm