This is it for me

Prom=this saturday, 8:00
Me=going with Brennan as a friend as a sophmore.
My mom=bitch.

Brennan, the coolest guy in the world, asked me to go to Prom with him this year, because he didn't want to go alone.
I explained this to my mother, and what did she do? Freak the fuck out.

Why can't she just be happy for me that I'm actually going to Prom as a sophmore? Most parents would be. But no.
Instead she has to bitch about it. About how I shouldn't be going because I'm only 16, and I'm not dating Brennan and all this other gay shit. She wouldn't help pay for anything, not shit.

Then today I asked her if she wanted any pictures of me from Prom. And what does she do? Well bitch of course. She wouldn't be my mom unless she bitched. It just wouldn't be a complete day without her bitching.

So now:

Prom:still on saturday at 8.
Me:still going with Brennan, as a sophmore, but feeling like nothing I can do is right for either of my parents.
My mom: still being a bitch, and wont get any pictures from Prom...AT ALL! Not shit.

I just hate how she acts like nothing I do is good enough for her. She hates my hair cut, hates my clothes, bitches about my friends, bitches about me going to Prom. I mean, Jesus Christ! You'd think she'd get tired of not being proud of her only daughter that hasn't left her, or made her look like a complete fucking retard!
April 24th, 2008 at 11:15pm