Taste of Chaos '08 (Avenged Sevenfold) aka the best night of my life!

So Wednesday March 5, 2008 was pretty much the best night of my life - the TOC concert that I've been waiting for since Decemeber was finally here! My friend and I got to the venue at 3:30 and waited outside in 40 degree weather for an hour and a half and then ran inside getting three rows from the stage on the floor.

At 5:30 the concert began! For about 2 hours, three Japanese bands played and don't get me wrong, they were amazing and had great stage presence and I even knew some of what they were saying thanks to anime, but after a while all three bands started to sound the same and I was getting tired of standing.

Finally, Bullet for My Valentine's banner came down and the entire crowd started chanting, "BULLET! BULLET!" And they opened up with "Scream Aim Fire." The place went insane!! I was right in the middle of the mosh pit and having an amazing time; but the only downer was that I couldn't get any clear pictures...so after a while, I gave up and put the camera away.

Then Atreyu came on and started with "Doomsday" I sang along to every song and Alex smiled at me twice...I actually counted! And he even took his shirt off half way through and i got video footage of that one.

It took around 30 min to set up A7X's set, which gave me and my friend some time to push our way closer to the front, which was hard to do considering we were surrounded by tall guys! We managed to get back to the third row right in time.

A7X started up with "Critical Acclaim" and then somehow, my friend and I got separated and someone pushed me right up front against the rail!! I immediately got my camera out because I knew I wasn't leaving until I got some good pics. I sang to every song and Synyster Gates was right in front of me...seriously like four feet and I couldn't help but smile...a lot. And eventually he smiled back and I waved to him once they left and he winked!!

They came out for an encore, which of course was "A Little Piece of Heaven." And ya know that one part that goes "She was never this good in bed even when she was sleeping...?" Well a lot of people didn't know that part, and I did, and M. Shadows noticed and he was like wow! And then smiled. All my favorite songs were played, half of my favorite bands were there, I was front row with Synyster Gates in front of me for an hour of awesomeness and it was the best night ever...and my first A7X concert!

I must admit, I got some pretty good pictures of A7X. If anyone wants to see the pics I got, feel free to message me with your email, or I could give you the link to my photobucket account! I LOVE Avenged Sevenfold!
April 25th, 2008 at 04:12am