Today's Lesson Is...

Hi, it's me again. It's so late, my eyes are drooping. I was trying to type another chapter of What Do You Do When Your Crush Is A Vampire?, but I'm too tired to finish the chap. I'll do it tomorrow. And if I'm lucky, by the end of the weekend I'll have posted all of Vampire's Moon. I've got it completed, you see, I'm just editing each chapter before posting it. Unfortunately I'm only on chapter 11 of...God, my head hurts just thinking about it. There's like, 50. Aye, aye, aye.
I went to that place in my head again. It's helped me get past my writer's block with What Do You Do When....etc.
Did you ever notice how sometimes you talk to a friend and hear about the shit going on in their families, and then out of nowhere you realize just how lucky you are? How much you have that others don't? There are a lot of people out there who should be more grateful for what they have, cause, hey, things could always be worse.
I believe in karma, too. If you do something bad, it's going to nip you in the bud. To quote Shakespeare, 'There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio...' So, really, who knows what's out there? If karma exists, then who's to say Atlantis doesn't! Or the Loch Ness Monster!
Okay, those may have been a bit out there, but you get my point. Anyway, today's lesson is, be grateful for what you have. It's something I'm just beginning to realize now, that I should have known a long time ago.
Thanks to everyone who bothered to listen!
Ariel
April 26th, 2008 at 08:11am