Well Hello There, Lovers.

Hello there, my fellow Mibbians.

I'm currently sitting at a bus stop on 6th Street and 4th Avenue, waiting for the number 9 bus to pick me up and take me back to my new apartment on Flower Street and Columbus.

Living here is Tucson isn't too shabby, considering I've only been here for a few days. The weather is nice, and I'm starting my job in a few days. In some aspects I could say I couldn't be happier, but then I'd be lying to myself. And pretty hardcore lying too.

I really do miss home, and the people that I consorted with. It seems to strange not being able to see them or really talk to them for that matter. The time difference really screws with me. I never know when the hell to call anyone anymore.

I'm also very bummed that I don't get a good wireless signal at my house. I'm going to have to invest in an internet connection soon. But on the lighter side of things I have been writing, mostly little manifestos and a bit of my new story 'Geek In The Pink'. I've already got at least twenty chapter planned out, so you'll be sure to see it PLASTERED all over the damn place.

I hope to hear from some of you older (17+) MCR fans from Tucson. I'm dead alone and need some company.

Much Love ~ Candy
April 27th, 2008 at 04:36am