D-D-D-Drama

Here goes:

drama is back into my life. It seems to leave me for a little tiny bit and then BAM! its back. I love drama, usually I just wish it came in smaller quantities.

Me and my boyfriend of five months are fighting-ish. It all started on Thursday. Thursday we had a testing day. Everyone with the last names S-T had to go into the same room. Well me and my boyfriend happened to be in the same room. His last name is Schuller my last name is Schuler. Kinda creepy but we aren't related. We both looked into it. Anyways also in the room were two of my good friends. So its break time. I try to make some small talk with Mike (My boyfriend) but he just didn't seem to be in the mood to talk so I left that area of the room and talked to my other friends. (Who both happened to be girls, yes I am a girl) well while I was talking to them. Mike starts talking to this other girl. He has a lot of friends that are girl so it didn't bother me...too much. But for the rest of the class we didn't speak. We held hands as we walked out of the classroom as usual.

Friday. Friday was the day of silence and yes I participated in it. Mike on the other hand didn't I walk into my second period class and wave to him and he completely blows me off and ignores me. So by now I'm starting to get a little pissed. I ignore him so show him what he was doing to me. Then later on we had a field trip and we had a party. Well I hung out with a group of my friends. (Which are also Mike's friends) Mike still doesn't talk to me and guess what. He is talking to another girl. I'm not worried about her because she is his best friend's girlfriend of one year, but i guess there is always that little doubt. and it doesn't help that she is super pretty. I gave up on the silence during that party. I support gays but it was too hard i'm sorry. And for the rest of the day I pretended (when I was around him) that i was still doing the silence thing so I wouldn't have to talk to him.

Then I was talking to my best friend on the phone. She noticed he was ignoring me too so she asked him about it and he said was ignoring him and long story short made me sound like the bitch.

I still haven't talked to him about it...
what should I say to him?
April 27th, 2008 at 05:56am