That!...was a My Chemical Romance NIGHTMARE!

Oh. My. Gawd!

third MCR concert and this was the worst.

I got separated from my mom, sister, and friend.
i got pushed to the front and I at first thought "Great I'm getting closer"
then thats when it all turned around I couldn't breath, I kept getting pushed to the point where my feet were getting dragged around on the floor, I almost fell like 3 times.

Once Gerard came out and started playing it got fucking worse thats when I flipped out screaming like I was being attacked [which is what it also felt like] I was yelling "Let me out!" the security was looking around and people started to point to me telling them to get me out. Then they stopped and I was being pushed around screaming and balling my eyes out saying "Come back!" thats when one of the security reached in and started to pull me out. Even then people kept pushing me back!

till someone lifted my leg up and I like body surfed out of there and when they got me over the barrier I flipped over and almost fell on my head till they caught me.

Not to mention my pants were falling off, I almost lost my purse and my hat which in the first place wasn't mine. and once i got standing up I was freaking out crying and some what embarassed cause my under wear was showing [and I was standing right in front of gerard] So I had to pull my pants up.

Oh geezus this was the concert from hell. My sister even got pulled out cause she blacked out in the crowd.
April 29th, 2008 at 07:22am