I Am Not Meant To Cook.

-Gag- Pancakes! Just a simple food! Well of course I burn popcorn but that isn't the point. They're horrible and burnt! I put too much in the pan so I thought I should cook it longer. Wrong. EWWWWWW! No matter how much liquid I drink the taste won't go awayyy!

I only made one and a half. Half? Yeah... The bottom part of the pancake is stuck to the frying pan. I sprayed it before I made the first one and I sprayed it before I made the second one. My Mom's gonna have a fun time washing that. Sue me, I'm a lazy teenager and don't do the dishes.

My new cell phone rocks, yo! It's still prepaid [because I'm broke and my parents don't pay for my stuff] but it's a picture one! [-We inturpt this message and bring you this important breaking news... LYRICS BORN IS ON! I'm watching some XM music station thing on TV. Those one's that have the black screen with the little blue stripe on the bottom where it says the artist, title, CD, etc. YEAH! YAYY! "I Like It, I Love It" is the song. Johnny told me about this dude a few months ago. ^_^ WOO!-] Anyway, phone time! So when people call I get to see the pretty pictures of them that they didn't want me to take. ^_^ I took a picture of a picture just so I could have one of my friends kissing Jimmy Urine. It was back when Jimmy had his hair bleach blonde with the pink in a mohawk. The coolest hair ever if I do say so myself. It's a weird picture because you can't see my friend's face [Yeah dude on dude.] and when I show it to people they're like, "who's the dude with the pink and blonde mohawk? Wait, who's that white girl with the braids in her hair." Then I'm like, "To answer your question, that's Jimmy Urine from Mindless Self Indulgence and that.. Well, we're not sure what HE is."

Enough about him! What else can I talk about? My phone! Haha, I love my phone! I downloaded ring tones for it. Even though they're not actual songs, they're still kinda cool. I have; "Longview" by Green Day, "Hitchin' A Ride" by Green Day, "Killing Loneliness" by HIM, and the guitar solo from "Bat Country" by Avenged Sevenfold.

There really isn't anything good on TV at 8:52 in the morning except Batman. Geez! There isn't anything good on Logo! Something about being a Jewish lesbian. I guess it's all about being gay and religion today. I did find that one teen Christian thing cool though. They made a camp just for gay Christians. Something you don't see everyday. It's a shame that I can only watch Logo when I'm the only one in the room. For their information I LIKE watching the homosexual channel! If only they knew...

Now my dear mibbians, I leave you with this quote.

"I am vengeance. I am the night. I am Batman!"

[/nerdiness]

:tehe:

xoxo,
Darla.
April 29th, 2008 at 03:00pm