My god, I feel... explodey!

Have you ever started writing something that you just get so excited about you feel like you're about to explode?

Metaphorically speaking, of course. My little creation guru in my brain has high creative blood pressure at the moment, and it's going to go SPLAT all over the inside of my head and color it with rainbow coloured blood and turn my brain into a big painting of creativity and awesomeness!

See, this is making me hyperactive. And... explodey. It's the first word that came to mind to describe it. Really, it is.

It's just, I love making contradictions and making bad things good! In this really wierd kind of way that it's absolutely okay and correlating. And in this story, I have total freedom to do that in the context of the way the characters think and feel... one in particular.

I'm not posting my squeeable story yet, cuz I wanna write as much as I can first. Not gonna work myself into a hole like the last series I had. But I'm excited enough not to need others' opinions. Which is really great for me.

*dances around* Yes, this was just a happy rant about my awesome writing freedom and a squeeing outlet about my adoration of a character I've created. Today's a good day for the writing guru in my brain. It's not every day he gets to explode! =D

Regards to readers, past, present, and future!

-Bobbye
April 30th, 2008 at 02:53am