On the bus home...

Yesterday, one the bus ride home I sat up the back, along with about 5 or 6 other people from my school, all about 2 or 3 years tounger than me.

There was a girl there who was curvy, and she looked absolutely beautiful, she was about, 13 or 14.

There were two boys on the back of the bus, same age as her when they started calling her names.

I know it wasn't my business to listen, but hearing some of the things they said made me want to say something to them. But honestly, I believe Karma will do that for me.

They kept saying things like;

"You're fat."
"Hey can you do us a favour and jump in front of a bus?"
"Do us a favour ... lose 10 kilos."

Then they asked her name.

"Chelsea" was her reply. Nice name, beautiful girl.

"Really, I thought your name might have been fatty or something like that."

Now srsly. I was almost ready to punch these guys out, and she looked like it too. And you know how you catch random glimpses of people looking at you, well our eyes met and she looked at me like she was about to have a big spack, or cry. And I told her.

"Dont worry about them, they're just jealous cause they like you, secretly." and I tapped my nose. It made her smile.

What are those boys doing to her self esteem.

I was subjected to the same thing in middle school. and it sucks.

Moral of the story...

Boys suck, they need new insults.
April 30th, 2008 at 03:34am