today's agenda

This time it's about...whatever comes to mind....about today

Ok so today this one guy named Bobby who I hate and can die for all I care, was all like "What's wrong? You look pissed" and I was all like "I'm not besides I just don't like you" And he was all like "um ok". My friend Amy was all like "Why Don't you like him?" And I was all like "Cause that asshole kissed me at the dance, and he knew that I started going out w/Mason." And she was all like "That ass!" Then he flipped Amy off.

Then in first hour, I had an urge to shove a round stick up this guy's arse. the same guy wouldn't let me whittle penciles out of wood, cause he doesn't trust me with a razor blade...it's like HELLO? I'm not gonna kill you!

2nd hour was really annoying cause we had this sub that had a turkey neck, and these guys in there would not stfu! I almost threw my pencle at them!

Lunch
OK so that Bobby kid decided to come over to where me and my friends were eating lunch and so i decide to throw hot cheetos at him, and he thinks I'm trying to make it into his mouth. Well I start to ignore him by playfully smacking my friend Will's stomach. Well then Bobby decides to stare at me, then moves my friend Kat to the wall, who tells him to stop, he doesn't so I get involved, and tell him to leave her the fuck alone. So then this chick named Chelsea decides to come over, and he shows her his PENIS thank GOD I didn't see, but my friend Kat almost reported him. Will kept on staring at my boobs (not much anyways), and I think he was at one point trying to look down my shirt.

3rd hour
Well math, kinda boring, but kinda fun. Annoying guys wouldn't STFU either.

reteach - failed math test
was ok although I was rather confused.

Bus stop
Kat (who's 18) Decided to hit on my friend Ryan, which pissed me off, because she's robbing the cradle, and can be turned in for attempted rape if the person wanted to turn her in. So then I decide to go down were Will, Amalia, Domnio, Derek D., Derek M, and Amanda are at, and I wait for the buses to come right? Well Amalia, Domnio, Derek D, and Amanda all leave, and so it's only Derek M, Will and I, I lay on Will's lap cause Mason wasn't there. So anyways this one dude comes over to me and was all like "Are you OK?" And I was all like "Yeah" and he left.

Derek and Will left then my bus came, rode it home, did other stuff and now I'm about to play with my lighter.

I think Will might like me, but he knows I have a boyfriend, so he won't hit on me or do any chicken shit think like what Bobby did.
April 30th, 2008 at 03:47am