Gerard took my virginity

My Concert Virginity That Is!!!! (though I would have given the real thing to him gladly, lmao. girls, u know what I'm saying is true!)

(Frankie Helped 2!!!!)

(Drive By and Billy Talent took care of the foreplay)

I went to go and see My Chemical Romance in Austin, Texas lastnight (the 28th) Oh. My. God. BEST DAMN THING EVER!!! So many things happened. Holy crap, it was phenomenal!!!

Appearances: They all wore jeans ('cept for Bob)

1. Gerard's hair is longer, and his bangs cover his eyes. Shaggy, hehe. Shirt that looked like his bullet proof vest and a dark denim jacket

2. Frank's hair is actually cut fairly short. His shirt... don't know how to really explain it well. Was white... had increasing cellular bars on it and said "Get connected" and the last bar was a cross.

3.Mikey's is getting long, and still looked freaking sweet! "Thou shall straighten thy hair with pride" His shirt was hilarious!!! "Mikey Fuckin Way" ahaha, black with white print

4. Ray's hair is almost shoulder blade length, I mean, freaking long! Classic black tee

5. Bob's hair is so long!!!! haha, Jesus hair. It's about shoulder length. Longer than mine! He wore shorts and green and white striped wrist warmers. black tee.

I had VIP tickets, so I was above and to the side of the stage and on a balcony, right up front with about 20 other people.

And yes my dears, he was wearing a wedding band. No true Frerard moments to report, but "You know what they do to guys like us in prison" was hott!!! I'll get to that in a minute.

The first song they played is This is How I Disappear. SO GOOD! They sound just like they do on their albums. I tried to remember the order in which they played them, but there was so much going on, I couldnt. I do remember tho, during House of Wolves, I think it was, I stuck my tongue out at Gerard, Like I always do when I'm playing, and he happend to be looking up at the area of the balcony I was and raised an eyebrow, stuck HIS TONGUE out AT ME, and continued singing!!!! Holy crap! I so didn't expect a reaction from HIM! OMFG....

Lots of thrashing and screaming. Yayness! Was so incredible. I'm going to jump around here, so this won't be necessarilly in chronological order. But the prison song. He was like "Texas always has the most hands raised for the number of people who've been to jail!" Anyway, he eventually makes it up to where Bob's drums are set up. He leans over, spreads his legs and says, "It goes a little something like this" Then he started moaning and making other such lovely noises, getting louder and louder, screaming and rocking and bouncing back and forth in that position, like he was getting ass raped... then the song started, "In the middle of a gun fight..." You know the rest. Haha, pushups in drag...

Gerard actually said that this was the best venue and concert that they had ever played!!! He said that he loved it here, and would definately be coming back. unfortuately, this is going to be their last tour for about "2 years while they make the new record." *sniffle sob*

They played songs from their older albums. I cried during (Desert Song and Cancer.) They played Headfirst for Halos, I'm Not Ok, Desert Song, Kill All Your Friends, Helena, My Way Home Is Through You, and Heaven Help Us (Ya, I know some of those were more recent, but ya) Bunches of others, too. Dead!, House of Wolves, Mama, Famous Last Words, Black Parade, I Don't Love You, Teenagers, (of course the "Prison song") and bunches more!!!

Oh yeah.... There was a lot of pot smoking going on in the mosh pit. So much that I got a second-hand high, from where I was. (after all, I suppose, smoke travels up) God, it was so funny, I couldn't walk straight or anything. I should have gotten a pic of my eyes, I looked so stoned. lmao ahaha. I was deaf, and my vocal chords felt like they had been shredded, and to top it off, I got a little high. woo! Best night of my life, uncontested!

There will be more updates to this, but for now I have to run! Love you guys!!!

Oh ya, is it possible to post videos on mibba journals?
April 30th, 2008 at 06:04pm