Who's pissed? I AM!

So as you all know I love my man, Brian Haner Jr. And as you all know, I love to post pictures of him and the others from A7X. Well I go to add a new picture and this is the little fucking notice I get for wanting to post a picture.

"IMPORTANT: You can upload only personal photos or artwork. Uploading photos that you don't own (Example: Photos of famous people) may result in your account termination."

Now tell me, since the fuck when could you not post a picture of your favorite bands on here? And don't reply if you're one of those know-it-all people that fucking think you rule this site because you've been here for a while or that this isn't a meaningful fucking journal. Blah Blah Blah, all you fucking people do is make everyone pissed off, so just do us all a favor and keep your fat mouth shut. Oh, and if you're one of those people that don't like reading shit with the word 'Fuck' in the journal, or it's there too many times...

FUCK OFF. I don't give a flying fuck if you don't like the fucking word! This is how I fucking talk and if you think it's not an 'intelligent' word then like I said, FUCK OFF.

No one ever fucking told me that you can't post pics of you favorite band! I even read the fucking rules and seriously, why the fuck can't you post pics to share with everyone? I'm not tooting my horn here, but I can say that I've brought some laughs to people with some pics I've posted. But my theory is that someone is trying to get me banned from this fucking site. Just like that person got Taylor and Rhian banned. Why is it that a shit ton of other people here can have more then one account, but not those two, or Kallie as a matter of fact? And you know what?

I fucking dare you to try and get me banned.

I could give two shits if you're just some little teeny bopper that's just trying to get into my stories, but I won't fucking put you in there because one, you're not a fucking character. You're just an annoying personality who think's you're the shit and that no one can fuck with you. Two, I can't make a fucking character with an annoying personality like that because I refuse to turn my stories into shit. I take pride in what I do. And three, MY FUCKING FRIENDS COME FIRST! They've been with me since I started writing and helped improve my writing so much and you won't even fucking reveal yourself because you're a fucking coward.

So to the little bitch who's trying to start shit, you have no fucking clue who you're fucking with. Though I can give you empty threats, that's not the only thing I can do.

I will fucking tear you apart. I will break your self esteem, or what little you have left of it and it WILL get to you. I'll get inside your head and fuck with you, toy with your mind to the point you want to slit your own fucking wrists to escape my words because that's all you'll ever think about.

So, like I said, I fucking dare you to try and get me banned, and fucking yes, this was a fucking meaningful journal because I had to get my point out. This site is becoming a fucking joke. In saying that, it doesn't mean I'm leaving because most my friends are on here, but if I do end up leaving or I get banned then I'll let you all know who enjoy reading my stories where you can keep reading.

And I'd like to point out that I am not threatening anyone here because I do not know who the bitch is that is starting shit, so don't tell me that threats aren't allowed on this fucking site because I know that and this isn't a fucking threat! It's merely pointing out something that is bugging me and I'm expressing it in a "Meaningful" journal because holding all your emotions inside just makes your health to deteriorate and I don't want to die before I turn 21.

Thank you for reading :D

Now, go enjoy the new picture I posted of my husband.

Also, like I said, I don't want any bleeding heart pussies or do-gooders tell me that I can't say what I just said because you know what? It's called the First Fucking Amendment and I can express my opinion in any fucking way I want. You think I'm pissed now, you ain't seen shit.
May 2nd, 2008 at 02:15am