I'm a little door mat, sit and stay..Let people use me ev'ry single day...

I'm really really really bored.
Just thought I'd like to let the public know.
I had staff classes today at karate.
I only hit my brother in the gut..About..5 times..Three of which were slightly on purpose.
I might have mono.
Doesn't that suck?
It's because of all the sore throats and such that I've been having. I had to fill..like..5 tubes of blood yesterday especially after my shot.Have I ever told anyone that I'm slightly afraid of blood? And/or needles?
Yeah. Not so good.
I hope I don't have mono..Or any of the other serious diseases that I'm being tested for.
My friend says I should write my own will. Ha. I neglected to tell her that I kinda already did a few days ago when I was kinda thinking about killing myself because I have sigly-handedly slipped back into depression.
I won't do it. Too many people need too much stuff from me.
I need to look after my brother whom I hate with a passion but I'm forced to because I feel guilty that he has no friends at school and I'm one of the only people who si nice to him even though he is a manipulative bastard.
I need to be there for my mother even though i now secretly hate her a little.
I need to be nice to my father even though he doesn't trust my family with the secret that he's prolly gay..

And I need to be there to see if my CDS are scratched any more by Darius, the demon who has taken up residence in my room.-.-
I'm not crazy.
What're you talking about?
May 4th, 2008 at 03:15am