Boys at my school are assholes

Okay, Well all the boys at my school are assholes. I'm not even kidding, They are rude, selfish, self-centered and crule. The only reason they want to date girls is to make-out with them. They only reason I'm typing this is because of what a guy i liked did to me. Okay, well I was at my friend's house and we were texting my other friends. (boys) And then Mitch asked me out. And I said Yes because I liked him. Okay so we are going out and then i wanted to break up with him because him and his asshole friends kept calling me "Emo" and I'm not. He wasn't even sticking up for me. So I was going to break up with him, and then i forgot. So the next day at lunch his friend told me he wanted to break up. I was happy, but then he was shaking his head no. So i took it like he did want to, because i didn't want to go out with him anymore. So last night I was with my friends at a Choirs Concert, and we were running around and stuff. The Mitch was calling me and my friends kept trying to take my phone. But i hung up and started texting him. He was aking me why I wasn't anwsering my phone for the past week. Well I kept losing it or taking shower. So if guess he didn't belive me and said we were over. And I was lie "I don't care, and anyways we were already borken up little bastard. And I wanted to break up with you earlier" And he got all pissed off saying "Well the only reason I dated you is i wanted to go out with someone just so I could make-out. And since you were the only "popular" girl that wasn't dating anyone I chose you you little cunt you're not even pretty.You little ugly ass emo girl. Go cut your writs and cry. And by the way i was cheating On you." And i got so pissed off. And FYI i don't cut my writs, i'm not emo, and i don't label me and my friends popular. But yeah then I got really pissed off and so now him and his friends keep leaving text, messages, comment, picture comments, and Voice mails on My phone and Myspace saying stuff like, Whore, Bitch, Cunt, Asshole, Emo, Ugly. It's really annoying. This is about the fourth time this has happened to me this year. Why are the boys at my school asshole. It pisses me off. I just want one boy ONE BOY that isn't like the rest.
May 4th, 2008 at 03:19am