The All Important Checklist For Girls.

So here's the deal. I've seen so many journals written, based on one simple question.

Doe's the guy like me?

In my experience, I think I know ALOT about how to tell if he's attracted to you. So I'll write a short checklist of things that you, as a woman, should be on the lookout for. So here it is:

- When you're near him, he straightens upright, head up, and shoulders square.
- When he talks to you, he tilts his head slightly, squints his eyes, and gives a sly little smile.
- He gives you a tug on your sleave (if wearing a sweater or such), or gently brushes your arm wit hhis hand (if wearing a t-shirt) while speaking.
- He uses a low, slow, smooth voice while speaking.
- Teases you, or "busts your balls", about little imperfections (but he isn't plain mean).
- He disagrees with your opinions, in a playful cocky kind of way.
- He is vague on his opinions.
- He is elusive, and mysterious.
- He almost never tells you, exactly what you want to hear.
- He reaches over and brushes something off your clothing, when he really is just wanting some physical contact with you.
- He's never rattled by any question you ask him. Its like he automatically knows how to answer them. Go ahead, try asking the guy something, just to guage his response :).
- He doesn't try to be your "therapist".
- He isn't afraid of eye contact. So when he speaks to you, he keeps eye contact with you as long as possible.

So these are just some ideas from personal experience. There is more that some guys do, but I think these are the simplest ones to detect. Don't get me wrong, even if he doesn't do any of these things, it doesn't neccisarily mean he doesn't like. He might, that's for you to determine.

Maybe when I have time, I'll post another checklist. Ones on things YOU can do, to test HIM on whether he likes you or not, other than directly asking him, "Do you like me?" Myself, I think that asking him directly, isn't the way to go. It can hurt things, and maybe scare him away. Remember, this is MEN we're talking about. They are easily intimidated when it comes to these kinds of things.

Well, I hope this helps some of you. xD
May 4th, 2008 at 08:29am