My life.

Greetings and Salutations lesser mortals. ( No Amber, I'm not stealing YOUR phrase, I'm stealing Christian Sclater's phrase so =P)

Well. Hi. . . I'm Cassandra as you know. My life is kind of crazy. Who am I kidding? My life is often one big joke. I live with my Mum and my sister. Which is OK but gets irritating at times. But it's like that with most people isn't it?

Anyway, I'm petite, kind of - I've grown a lot lately, I have blue eyes and brown mid - length hair. I AM slim but curvy. I have a few good friends, very close indeed and have NO best friend. Best friends can suck. But I won't go there as my last best friend became my ex - friend in October 'cause she was an ass and picked a BOY over me. I mean, who does that?

But my friends are very. . . ahem *cough cough* normal. . . We're all very close knit - I suppose and we stick by each other. We are definitely NOT chavs so that's good. And if any chav comes to read this then I am most certainly sorry. OK, that was another lie.

*Stops lying.*

People (as in chavs) label my clique as "Emo" or "Freaks", which I must admit some of them are emo but that ISN'T the point. I don't even believe that chavs really know the meaning of the word "Emo", and Amber can back that up can't you? Lol.

Any-whore. I mean, anyway, this "Journal Entry" is just to show the basics of my life and what I do or don't like and I think I've pretty much covered everything. I think.

So, bye now people of mibba.

TTFN.
May 4th, 2008 at 07:26pm