like...

woahhh.
so many things are changing in my life.

first, the new boyfriend. who isn't really new, we've been together for more than a month,
but he's new to mibba, for the last boyfriend i spoke of was a different one.
but the story is not that he's new,
it's that i think imightjustlovehim.
but i shouldn't be spewing that all over mibba, for a slightly heart-broken ex has a mibba, and may or may not read this.
anywhosers.
then there's the best-friend-slash-ex, who i have so much in common with...
welp, he's kinda bi, and uh... his crush of like, a year definitely stayed at his house friday night. let's just say they had fun.
only ish: he's dating one of my friends on the track team. she doesn't know he's bi, and doesn't know that the other boy is [apparently] bi as well. they almost dated towards the end of the last school year.
so.
that's tres tres interessant.
then there's the new albanian friends, who are very definitely tempting, with their hot accents and strong older boy selves. i mean,
seriously.
benny.
leave me alone.
temptation is not a friend of mine.
then there's the new best friend at school, manda, ie: m.
she's basically amazing.
but she's probably the worst influence on me. ever. haha. but that's okay, because i love her.
then there's my friend from the summer, who admitted in a slightly drunken state that he "had the biggest crush on [me] last summer."
whoops.
i mean, he's a great guy, but seriously, i don't think it would ever happen. not for a long term anything.

anyyyways.

then there's the whole myboyfrienddoesn'tknowi'mbi.
eep.
i've been waiting to toss that one on him.
i mean, he knows a lot about me.
he knows how crazy my thoughts are. i've even read stuff out of my notebook to him. which is strange. i never let people read my notebook. it's that whole THIS IS MY JOURNAL DON'T TOUCH IT CAUSE THEY'RE MY PERSONAL THOUGHTS thing. and he knows the way i think. he knows about the cutting, he knows about all my exes, he knows about everything.
cept that one little tid bit.
yikes.
what should i do about that? i mean, i know i have to tell him. but how? when?
help would be much appreciated.
May 4th, 2008 at 08:13pm