I sit in a state of a daydream.

So, for a while I was at this loss of faith, which I know happens to everyone at some point but I had some really intriguing thoughts when I was thinking about all of this. I think after everything that's happened from last June to now has molded me into the person I want to be for the rest of my life. I mean, like I now know where I stand in the category of religion.

I've come to the conclusion that I do not have a religion. I have this amazing relationship with God, but there isn't a religion with the same belief system as me, and I think I like it that way.

Something else I've had on my mind was church. Don't get me wrong, I have nothing against church but I think the idea of organized religion is a little odd. Because when you say you're part of an organized religion, you're following someone else's ideals and interpretation of how to live. I know the Bible is a rulebook for life, but you can't base your life only on it. You have to use experience to be able to relate, ya know? So, I'm not saying go out and kill people so you'll have some experiences but I'm saying don't feel soo bad when you slip up and make some mistakes because in the long run, they're awesome. That sounds weird, but its true.

I was listening to Hillsong one morning and these lyrics like, spoke to me.

"Only you can mend the broken heart
And cause the blind to see
Erase complete the sinners past
And set the captives free
Only you can take the widows cry
And cause her heart to sing
Be a father to the fatherless
Our savior and our king
We will be your hands, we will be your feet
We will run this race
On the darkest place, we will be your light
We will be your light"

I don't know, they just inspired me. They motivated me. Like, Jesus is just incredible and how I went living without Him, I will never comprehend.

Just some thoughts I had..
May 4th, 2008 at 11:22pm