Come on with the come on!

Okay people, so I haven't updated "Put Me In Coach" yet this week. I plan on doing so soon. Thank you all for commenting on it. The suggestions really help. Like I have said in most of the author's note, I will make the final decision soon. You know who your choices are. If you are really pulling for a certain person, but are afraid they aren't going to make it, get your friends to vote. I would like them to read it first, but whatever's clever. If it's really that important for her to end up with a certain person, let me know- tell your friends to let me know. Remember, the one who gets the most votes is the person I will sway the story for, but if it's a tie, you will force me to pick by myself, and at the current moment, we do have a two-way tie.

In other news, I cannot wait until tomorrow. Escape The Fate is unveiling a surprise. I hope it's for their new singer, whether they have decided to keep Craig or if they went a different way. There have also been rumors that it may be Taylor Holland Armstrong from The Confession(rip). I would love for either of them to become the new singer, but, as I said, these are rumors, so don't take it to heart. Craig has done a few live shows-including one Bamboozled, and from what I see, he did okay. I heard the new song that they have. it sounded nice with Craig singing it, but I guess we'll find out sooner or later. The same goes for Blessthefall. Matt has posted blogs saying that they are still looking. They really want someone that, not only has the talent, but will fit in with their band. Good luck to both of you!

Still, in other news, my school year is almost over. We've only got a few more weeks left. What does this have to do with you loverly people? Well, this means that I will get to write more for my amazingly awesome readers. I have been working on some new stuff, but I'm going to wait until I get more posted in some of my other stories. I have also been noticing that I have mainly only been updating the one story. If there is another one that I have started and you want me to continue updating, just let me know, and I will have that out for you as soon as I can.

If you read my last journal, you would know about all of the concerts planned for this summer. It will be amazing if I get to go to all of them, however, due to lack of funds, this might not be atainable. I am going to start looking for a job, but I'm not holding my breath. Nobody wanted to hire my 17 year old sister, so I doubt they will want to hire my 15 year old self. Oh well, maybe the girl across the street will need a babysitter again this summer.

Which brings me to my next question. How many of you think that once you get into middle school, you can start staying home alone? Yeah, that's what I thought. This girl is going to be in the seventh grade next year, and her parents still don't trust her being home alone. My ten year old sister has stayed at home for an entire day. I highly doubt that a seventh grade teenager will have a problem staying at home for a few hours in the evening until her parents get home.

Sorry about that tangent. Now that I have wasted a considerable amount of your time, I will let you go with this- votes are still needed. If you want it to turn out a certain way, I need to know. Voting stops Friday at the latest.

~raeXlikeXwhoa!

ps:well that gave me a hand cramp!
May 5th, 2008 at 03:24pm