MCR CONCERT!!!

So last night I went to the my chemical romance concert in Columbus.

IT WAS A-FUCKING-MAZING!

It's my 5th concert ever, and my first My chem concert but it was so much fun! My cousin(jesse) and I danced and singed and screamed and moshed our hearts out!
The mosh pit was pretty crazy too.Some chick ended up dumping her beer on the back of my leg. Yeah so I smelled like beer lol =]

I loved Gerard, frankie, and mikey's hair! It was just...idk...awesome?!
Ha, but Bob and Ray's hair was sooo long! Still love them though!

They did an amazing job playing and Ray and Frank ended up like chasing each other around during the middle of it ha, I dunno what that was about but it was funny!
Ha, oh yeah and Gerard claims he's a rockstar warrior!

They had a bunch of sweet shirts and stuff too so that was cool.

ah but I was so sad in the end when we had to leave. =[
Frank waved goodbye as he walked off and I was so sad.

ha, but altogether, definatly THE best concert of my life! I really hope I get to see them in concert again. Maybe when their next album comes out? WOOT! Can't wait!!!

ooh yeah and Billy Talent was pretty awesome too! Ben was like making fun of our hockey team across the street haha! Oh and he claimed he has trouble talking to girls...i dont beleive him haha.
May 5th, 2008 at 09:53pm