Bam Margera Sighting!

Yes, I live in PA...Very close to the West Chester area...In fact, my house is directly on the border of West Chester and Concord Township...So, yes, I do occasionally spot Bam Margera and crue around sometimes.

Today it was at Wawa.

Wawa is a magical gas station/convenience store chain native and local to the Southeastern PA area. This magical place called Wawa is my Bethlehem, my Holy City, my Mecca.

Today I was heading to school for a Chorus/Band Trip meeting. My mother, Jeanette, was kind (coughcough) enough to take me there to get a Monster (to which I am addicted).

As I was walking towards the entrance, I noticed a Punk-ish looking guy walking out...Another soon followed...Then I noticed out of the corner of my eye, a man in a trench coat, gloves and boots (by the way, it was 75 degrees out!). All I could think was "the Punks are taking over!" I seemed to fit right in with a Misfits Tee and jeans. It was awesome. Then the guys walking out shouted, "Yo Bam!" to the man in the trench coat...

He totally blew me off >.< It is Wawa ediquite to hold the fucking door open for the next person coming in! Gah! I absolutely HATE ABHOR LOATHE the ignorance of some people these days! I don't give a shit if you're rich or in Bam Margera's fickin' posse! HOLD THE GODDAMN DOOR FOR A FREAKING TEENAGER!! I couldn't point out to you exactly which member of Bam's crue this might have been...Unless I see a picture or something...

I'm not Bam bashing, if that's what you're thinking...I'm simply using a celebrity example in the rudeness of people nowadays!

HOLD A DOOR OPEN ONCE IN A WHILE!

PICK UP SOMETHING SOMEBODY MAY HAVE DROPPED!

IF SOMEONE'S IN TROUBLE, HELP THEM OUT!!

It doesn't really matter how you go about it, but show others a polite kindness occasionally. Seriously, if the world wasn't filled with so many arrogant assholes, it'd be just that much more of a better place.

Stop bashing the jackasses around you until you stop being one yourself!

Much love.

XXX
Ruby
May 7th, 2008 at 04:33am